Due February 28, 2017 Tuesday
- Create a generative pattern using processing with two variables, two for loops.
- Do as many iterations as possible testing out various ideas and functions that you may check out from the references on this link: https://processing.org/reference/
- The size of this sketch may be, in pixels, 1200 x 1200 or higher depending on your screen resolution.
- When you think you had enough experimentations and iterations, using the below PDF library render your sketch into a PDF file: https://processing.org/reference/libraries/pdf/index.html
- Open your PDF file with Adobe Illustrator or InDesign, copying the code from your processing console, design a poster 12″x12″ juxtaposing the code with the image that you created.
- Save it as a new PDF.
Before you start this preliminary exercise, you can explore many great projects with this kind of methodology: https://processing.org/exhibition/
and if you are not feeling comfortable with the exercises that we did in class please follow the below links and go through the tutorials: